Re: Happy Holidays

Jim Rojas wrote:
> I know this isn't an easy time of year for a lot of us, but I do want to
> wish everyone a happy holiday and a wonderful new year!
>
> Jim Rojas

Luckily, the weather wasn't as bad as predicted so we were able to drive
a couple hours to spend Christmas with a group of good friends downstate.

Christmas in a large, lovely home full of Philipino/American couples and
a slew of kids from college age to preschoolers - including one young
man able to make it home on leave from the Marines.

Raucous time, tons of great food and an atmosphere of love and humor.

Almost perfect...