Re: Another dumb ass tech

On Dec 29, 8:07=EF=BF=BDpm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do work occasionally for one of those national alarm servicing
> company's and lately it seems like all I have been doing is following
> around fixing things.Because so called tech they sent out cant find
> there ass from a hole in the wall.
>
> Go to one of those check cashing stores to change a safe contact after
> he supposedly did a full system test t and
> find nothing wrong ass hole did not know how to test it he did however
> break a contact on a side door I had to replace becuse he didnt have a
> simple $3.00 contact with him what a bozo
>
> Get called to a dollar store to fix front door contact where a tech
> came and supposedly repaired the front door contact which has one of
> those metal z brackets and extra long/wide switch because it swings
> both ways whats moron do puts a small magnet on door and leaves never
> checks system and goes home.
>
> Get called to another check store for false alarm problem with a safe
> contact to find it was still tied into one of those old potter safe
> systems which was suppose to have been disconnected 5 yrs ago.
> needless to say battery was never changed either and every time lights
> blinked the alarm would false also found the cell unit installed with
> antenna inside the alarm system can boy that works real good.
>
> Needless to say both techs are whining because there not getting paid
> for lousy work.
> but as long as these morons are out there and keep up the lousy work I
> will always have good paying side work.

I sure hope you have them sign off that the job is working when you
leave. With stupid mistakes being made, once you touch the job, no
matter who made the mistake, it's now also YOUR problem.

I've gotta say, I'd never do work like that, nice side money or not.
Too much risk for me to take a chance on, in following assholes
around.