Search for a Simplex Smoke

Hey all,

I know that this is a long shot but I am looking for a Simplex Smoke
Detector head.

The Model # is 2098-9635

The base is a S1383

Anyone have one or even two sitting on a shelf collecting dust somewhere??
Would prefer new but would consider used if it is good.

Would also like the base but hopefully that is not necessary.

This is for an old Simplex panel and is a two(2) wire device.

If you have one and want to clear off some shelf space let me know and we
may reach a deal.

Thanks and have a good day.

Les