Re: Dealer Info Request

On Dec 7, 8:06=EF=BF=BDam, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Long story short................ =EF=BF=BDI got an email from some one in=
 South
> Florida requesting a local dealer for a system install in residential. =
=EF=BF=BDAt
> this point the only is that they want the dealer to use COPS Monitoring
> Service.
>
> Anyone here there or know of anyone there??
>
> Thanks,

I don't know anyone there but I'm wondering if you would sign up only
one account to a central station that you normally don't do business
with?  Do you know why they just want a particular central? Is COPS
local to them? If not, I'd think you'd be able to move them to yours
with very little problem, if yours is local. I don't know about you
but I sure don't want my central located half way across the continent
or even in another state. It seems to me that there's got to be a lot
different relationship between a central and a dealer that they know
can come down and get in their face with or if the service isn't what
it's supposed to be .... the local word can get around pretty quick.
Dealing with a central that's half way across the continent, they
could give a crap if you're not happy with the service. What can you
do about it? Cancel your account? They couldn't care less.