Re: Ademco Vista 20p

Delima wrote:
> Please, I need help (step by step procedure)
>
> I want to bypass the smoke detector zone which is defect.  How do I do
> that please.
>
> Thanks
>
> Delima

Fire zones cannot be bypassed.

More to the point - you do not want to BYPASS them, you want to FIX them.

Are these the only smoke detectors in the house?

If so - find the defective detector, pull it down and use wire nuts to
reconnect the wiring - physically bypass the defective head so the rest
of the circuit and detectors work.  Then get the defective head replaced
as soon as possible.

Jim gave you his phone number - I suggest you use it or call a company
in your area - just call to find out how much they will charge.  It
might not be as much as you think.

Most iDo not allow yourself or anyone you care about to spend even one
night in a home without functioning smoke detectors.