Re: Estou aqui no Recife, Brasil

On Aug 7, 10:58=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Does your GF know about your hand?
>
> Does your BF know about your gonorrhea?
>
> --
> Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only animal t=
hat is struck with the difference between what things are and what they oug=
ht to be.
> =A0 - William Hazlitt

We changed our plans and instead of the bach (too much rain) we drove
about 300km up BR101 to Natal. Were staying (me, GF and another girl)
in a Poussada a block from Praia Ponta Negra (Black Point Beach).
Natal is amazing!  The people are as friendly as Recifenses and the
nightlife is out of this world.  We went dancing last night at a plaza
with somewhere around 1,000 people.  The plaza is surrounded with open
air bars, each playing a different style of music and hundreds of
garotas doing the samba in front of each one.  I think the ratio was
about 3F/2\M from what I could see without annoying the GF.  :)

Anyway, having a great time. Glad none of you are here.

Regards,
Robert