Bank Vault Burglar Alarm Mfg. by O.B. Mcclintock

I recently found a vintage large bell and box from the exterior of an
old bank building that was mfg. by the O.B. McClintock company of
minneapolis. This bell has a 20 inch gong and the box is appx. 24 by
36 by 12 in deep. Does anyone have any information about these things?
I put a forum up on Google about it but got no response. I will
enclose pics if I can.