Relay used with DSC PC3000

I have an old DSC PC3000 panel that I took over lots of years ago.
There's a relay module in it that I now want to use to trip a radio.
The relay looks like it's tripped from the bell output and can provide
two steady outputs to the radio from the steady burg and pulsing bell
outputs of the panel.

I know it's old stuff but does anyone have a link to the installation
instructions for the relay (if it still exists) or can tell me what
color wires go to which terminals on the panel in order to obtain the
two steady outputs?

Thanks