Re: Help on a strange problem

goodday wrote:
> I recently manage to get hold of a RF scanner. I use it to scan the
> living room of an apartment. The scanner beeps in mid air when a human
> body object is near to the scanner. Can some one tells me what can
> possible to the cause?
>
> Is it possible for the reflected frequencies from a motion detector to
> trigger the beeping sound?

"Human body object"...  HBO...  "New show every day."  :-)

Seriously...  An RF scanner is liable to pick up any RF (depending on
the quality of the unit).  What's the make and model #?  Is the security
system in the apartment a wireless job?  Before we can answer your
question, we need some more info.