Re: DSC GSM Radio back ups

To me, the issue isn't whether the account went over its limit, but how or
if the provider notifies its customers that an account is over the limit .

Its unlikely that the dealer knows how many signals can be transmitted
before it passes a 25kb or whatever the limit is, so
I would think that provider should notify the customer thats its over the
limit, bill them for the over the limit data transmitted and either offer a
different plan or give them adequate notice that the service will be
terminated, not just shut it down without warning.

I don't know if any warning was given or not, but I'd be pissed if it
happened to one of my accounts without the provider notifying me ahead of
time.

Doug