Re: DSC GSM Radio back ups

On Aug 6, 8:47=EF=BF=BDpm, "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After my past experience with Connect 24, I would not permit them to sell=
 me chewing gum, let alone monitor my alarm accounts.

> --
> js
>
> Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Just one more reason for me to not use their (so called, backup)
radios, nor have to deal with techs that you have to drag the truth
out of .... nor try to read their multi photo-copied 2 page
installation instructions that don't tell you anything.