Re: Alexor

On Aug 24, 3:40=A0pm, "George Siegle" <gsie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "On Aug 22, 1:13 pm, "RHC" wrote:
> RHC: It has been my experience with DSC products that you
> automatically do NOT trust version 1 of any of their line of products.
> Without doubt, there will be a recall for some sort of "bug" in
> software or firmware which will necessitate addition service on your
> part. They seem to like to use the end users / installing companies as
> "beta test beds" to work out problems with their equipment.
>
> Be warned.....:))
>
> Lets see:
>
> PC-5010 V1 =3DCould not get the panel to dial out for a download...oops
> GSM Radio was getting bumped off the network when first sold, and not
> logging back on.
> Revised the 433RF receiver so unused fobs caused a false low keyfob batte=
ry
> trouble.

1. We are test beds for equipment from every company, everything
should be considered beta

2. Never saw that problem with the 5010v1, downloaded hundreds.

3. Don't forget the NT9010 Envoy, pure junk

5. 1st generation of 900mhz sensors

BUT, and I could be wrong, they appear to have it right with the
Alexor so far