Re: Changing User Access Code on Ademco Vista 20P

wanna chuckle? the bigger DMP panels have 9,999 user codes. I put one in
client's home and they were concerned about adding a few codes...when I told
them they had 9,990 empty slots left they thought I was joking - they can
have a code for everyone they ever knew or will know :-)

--
**Crash Gordon**