Re: Alexor

"mleuck" wrote:

> Which model intercom was that? I don't recall that one...

I'm surprised you didn't claim to have one on your desk.

It was a very simple, 7-station system.  The indoor station was a PC5921.  I
don't recall the rest of the model numbers.  An audio interface connected the
system to the Power832 panel.  I installed a couple and sold maybe a dozen
more online.  The system worked OK but it was nothing special.  I think DSC
only dropped it because it wasn't very popular.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics