> > On Aug 11, 10:02=A0pm, Frank Olson
>
> > <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nimal that is struck with the difference between what things are and what t=
hey ought to be.

> > > I'm happy that you're having a good time, Robert.
>
> > We are happy that you are happy that he's having a good time Frank
>
> So much happiness. My how this NG has changed.

RHC: Just saw your posting (don't frequent the newsgroup much
anymore). I just want you to know that there are people routing for
you. Glad that times are good for you in Brazil. Look after yourself
and I hope to get down to visit this winter in Sarasota. Economic
times are tough in Florida real estate and I can actually rent a home
there now for less than the extension to my Canadian health insurance
costs !!

All the best to you Bob

RHC