Re: Test

On Mar 31, 3:47=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Hip will be fine in a couple of months, no biggie
>
> How did you break you hip Mark?

Riding the bike, had been doing 70+ mile rides all week early February
and late one night (Friday the 13th, go figure) hit either a rut or
slick spot and went down, didn't think I broke anything so I road the
final 7 miles home, out for 3 months then back on the bike making up
for lost time. I guess after all the miles I've ridden this kind of
thing will happen

You can see the xrays at www.lifeonabaron.blogspot.com