Re: New Veritas R8 Install

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> It's called a "cash sale".  Tried has done it.  So has Burtek/ADI...

I get calls every so often from DIY customers who were referred to me by the
various branches around FL.  From their standpoint that makes more sense than
selling direct.  They still make the sale (to me) and they don't have to
support the client.  Also, they avoid annoying their dealers, many of whom
would stop buying if they saw an end user shopping there.  I don't doubt that
there are other branches where "anything goes" but TTBOMK the branches around
SW Florida are pretty decent about not competing with their customers.

> It's no "biggie".  What *is* is a manufacturer getting involved
> in PMA's (Periodic Maintenance Agreements).  A lot of our
> customers service and test fire alarm systems....

Are these customers purchasing at the counter?
Only kidding.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass