Re: Why Your Yugo Doesn't Perform Like a Cadillac

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> I wrote this up today for a client who just couldn't wrap his mind around
> why his DVR sucks.  I thought some of you might be able to use it.  Feel
> free.

In case you're interested, Honeywell Video has a number of storage and
bandwidth calculators for their DVR's.  They come in handy selecting an
appropriate tool for a given project.  Even if you don't use Honeywell, the
calculators can be useful in illustrating to a client why he needs so much
storage.  Following is a link:

https://www.honeywellvideo.com/support/configurators/index.html

Hope that helps.

--