I Am So Clever

Dear Security Proffessional,
I am so clever, because I want you to stop doing whatever it is that you are
doing to make money and go out and dig through your huge pile of junk
cameras and give me some to put up as dummies.

Dear Clever,
You must be a uniquiely clever individual.  You are only the 187th person to
call me with a request like yours in the last ten years.  However, here is
why its a really stupid idea, for you and me.  You do not want to pay for
anything, and I am in business to make money.

Dear SP,  (to lazy to even pay your the respect of saying your name)
I don't want anything but some of the junk cameras that you aren't going to
use anyway.  It isn't going to cost you anything.

Dear Not as Clever as You Think,
If they were total junk and I would never use them anyway why would I keep
them?  And why even then why would I shelf them and spend time handling them
for somebody who wants them for free.

Dear Rude Guy,
Well, you should save them for guys like me.

Dear Stupid,
I do not install crap cameras, so:
a) I do not have a bunch of junk cameras coming back from jobs to begin
with.
b) The incredibly few I do get go in the dumpster.
c) Storing them would take up shelf space I could use for stuff I can
actually sell (although obviously not to you).
d) The time spent dealing with guys like you is money stolen from me.  I
could have been helping a real client.

Dear ASSHOLE,
You must not be very good at what you do and I would never do business with
you anyway.

Dear Chiseling Idiot,
So you would never pay a proffessional to do a job, want him to spend time
and money on the off chance we might give you something for free, and you
are somehow offended by this!  Notice there was no question mark at the end
of that statement.

Message to self...  block this e-mail address.