Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

Jim wrote:

> Realizing that my posts were tongue-in-cheek, (as I'm sure Robert
> surmised) makes your above post needless and somewhat provocative.

I didn't realize that your comments were "tongue-in-cheek".  That's
often difficult to visualize in a "text only" medium.

> I know where "I'm" at. I'm sure Robert knows where "he's" at ..... at
> this jucture.
>
> There's no need for an arbiter.

I wasn't "arbitrating".  I was merely sharing a few factoids.  And the
last comment I made in my previous post (and to which you have
responded) was very much "tongue-in-cheek" (notice the "smiley"?)

> This is all that I have to say on this subject. Feel free to continue
> if you feel compelled.

I only "feel compelled" to clarify.  You should know I'm the very LAST
person that wants this forum to degenerate into what it was before.