Re: re:More VOIP/Digital Voice

"daaliya" <daaliyalyngdoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:49e789d8$0$1618$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> What do you think is the best VOIP service ? I have Skype but am
> curious as to which is the cheapest. I am trying to calling around
> then US and Canada as well as International calls to the Philippines.
> I mostly want a teen line but a good International number wouldnt be
> bad either.

I don't know what is cheapest.  There's a company called Magic Jack that's
promoting their device and service about once every five minutes on every CATV
channel they can find.  I have 6 Vonage numbers (4 in the USA and 2 in Brazil)
and they work flawlessly.  Voice is as clear as any conventional phone line.
Fax service works perfectly on two of the lines (one here and one there), too.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics