Help needed MAGELLAN MG5050

Hi Guys;

I've completed my paradox alarm installation (according to manual - I
think?) but somehow something is still missing. The keypad keeps on
showing message "Zone## open". I have disconnected my expander (SP-
ZX8) as well as voice dialer (VDMP3) - but still the same problem. I
then disconnected all zones and used an EOL between Zone1 and C (on
control panel) but the keypad keeps on showing message "Zone01 open".
My multimeter indicated that the zone is closed - WHAT AM I DOING
WRONG? I'm almost sure it's a program setting that must be entered...

I'm using the K32LCD keypad.

Is there anyone out there that can help me?

Thanx