Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

"KingFish" wrote:

> how can anyone lie more that your messiah, the majic mullatto?

I asume you meant "Magic Mulatto."  Where is Tom when we need him?  In any
case, he's not magical.  He's just brilliant.  It seems so strange these days
having someone in the White House capable of cogent thought and able to
assemble a complete sentence.

> gotta be a bitch voting for someone so naive that they have to break most of
> their promises in the first 3 months...

True, but fortunately he's back in Texas and Obama has replaced him.  He did a
nice job this week as Commander In Chief (which Bush repeatedly screwed up,
calling himself the "Commander *of* Chief."  It must be heartbreaking having
voted for someone so incredibly stupid that he didn't even know his own title.
Then again, at least Bush knew which building to report to after stealing the
election.  Palin is so dumb she thought she would be head of the Senate.

This was fun.  Care to play again.

Your best pal,
Robert