Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> Thats fantastic but what is so frightning with cancer people diagnosed with
> less than we had are dead yet we where told we were terminal and are in
> remission. definately the lord works in mysterious ways.

When I filled out the paperwork at the Hospital years ago I recall the
questions about family members having cancer.  That was the first time I
thought about the number of relatives of mine who have had cancer.  My mother,
father, one brother and one sister all survived various types of cancer.  So
have a number of aunts, uncles and cousins.  One cousin died of cancer (small
cell lung) a few years ago.  All the rest beat it.

I don't recall if I shared this but one of my cousins, who had metastatic
breast cancer, told me last week that she had gone roller-skating recently.
Though she's an avid skater she was holding onto the wall.  A woman approached
her and asked if she needed help.  She said she can skate but was afraid of
falling because chemotherapy made her bones weak.  The woman said, "You had
cancer."  She said, "No, I have cancer."  The woman corrected her, "No.  The
cancer is gone."  (Words to that effect.  I don't recall exactly)

Lynne had taken a CT scan two days earlier.  A couple of minutes after that
woman spoke to her, her cell phone rang.  It was her doctor.  He had the test
results -- full remission.  She and that lady have since become good friends.
She, like me, believes we both received a miracle.  Even if the chemo was an
agent of the healing (and there's not much indication that it was) as far as
I'm concerned, God did the work.  I'm sure He did it for you, too.  Stay
strong.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass