Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

On Apr 22, 3:52=EF=BF=BDpm, Roger W <alluc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 1:05=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
>
> li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > They've got "handicapped" parking, "new mother" parking, "parents"
> > parking, "police" parking, "taxi" parking, "tourbus" parking... =EF=BF=
=BDI'm
> > still driving around looking for a slot that says: "big SUV gas guzzler
> > and I don't give a shit for tree-huggin', carbon saving, vegans" parkin=
g...- Hide quoted text -

> We have a supermarket that has a sign that says: " Reserved for
> vehicles with children parking" So I thinking to myself, who lets
> their children park their cars?
>
> RW
You know those traffic warning signs that say   ..... "Slow children
ahead"  .... well every time I see one, what always goes through my
head is ..... I wonder if those children are related to the men being
referred to in the  .... "Slow men working"  signs and if those
children go to in the schools in the  "Slow school ahead" signs.

 Also .... every once in a while you come to a dip in the road and
there'll be a sign beside the road that says "Bump". I can't help but
wonder who decides that a certain bump is worthy  enough to put a sign
beside it .... or ..... why the hell they just don't fix the damn
bump!  Or   .......... why they don't put the sign a few hundred feet
in front of the bump instead of right up close to it.

Maybe they don't want to have a sign that says Slow bump ahead .....
it might confuse people who would wonder what a slow bump was.

Well .... anyway ...... don't give my any snide remarks. I've gotta do
SOMETHING to keep my mind occupied while I'm driving.