Re: Networx NX-590-E

> > Hello all,
>
> > Installing my first NX590 to a NX8 v2 and was wondering if anyone here
> > has
> > set up one of these??
>
> > If someone has I would like to converse, otherwise I won't bore everyone
> > with my experience.
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Les
>
> I've got one on an 8E, it works okay although up to date documentation
> is lacking from GE

> I am trying install that unit for more than a month  no luck do you
>have some extra documentation you can share??

Sorry to hear (actually glad) to hear that I am not the only one that has
had problems.

As for extra documentation, not really.  What I do have will not help you.

I am still having issues with this product.  I really don't think that GE
wants to get to involved in correcting the problems.  They are to have a new
product that is being termed a "Magic Box" that is reported to run circles
around the 590.  But that is about all I know.

I can try and help you out with your issues if you can answer the following
questions.

At the site is the connection DSL or Cable??

At the site is there a Router after the Modem??   What brand and model??

Is there a Static IP or a Dynamic IP??

What were your install and program procedures that you performed on site??

Let me know.

Les