Re: New Veritas R8 Install

I'm guessing the US version and the UK version are at least similar.
Normally on initial power up, the keypad is too far away to make it in time.
I use the other method where you power up the panel and push the panel
tamper about 5-10 times within the first 5 seconds. Has always worked for me
and I always default on installation.

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure