Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "KingFish" wrote:
>>
>> how can anyone lie more that your messiah, the majic mullatto?
>
> I asume you meant "Magic Mulatto."  Where is Tom when we need him?  In any
> case, he's not magical.  He's just brilliant.  It seems so strange these
> days having someone in the White House capable of cogent thought and able
> to assemble a complete sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AMxW6EvAmQ

time to get off the meds.

>> gotta be a bitch voting for someone so naive that they have to break most
>> of their promises in the first 3 months...

http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/electric-equipment-service-and-repair/bass-burglar-alarms-in-sarasota-fl-41001663

better to focus what little time you have on more important things.