Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

Jim wrote:
> On Apr 21, 7:18�pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> "Jim" wrote:
>>
>>> I thought I was going to retire but I'm still having fun ...... so ......
>>> we'll see. I'll probably have to fall off a ladder or somthing first.
>> Let's hope not.
>>
>>> I don't think Florida is the place for me. Too many old people there.
>> Watch it there, buster. �Them's fightin' words. �:^)
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Robert L Bass
>>

> I say that because .... a number of years ago, we were down in Florida
> visiting relatives and my wife and I wanted to go to (I think) Silver
> Springs. We pull into the parking lot and see the signs "handicap
> parking area ahead"  ..... So we start to drive around the parking lot
> looking for a regular parking spot and before you know it we're about
> a 15/20 minute walk away from the entrance. Walking up to the entrance
> I see that there's what looked like about a hundred or two handicap
> parking places ..........  and most of them occupied ............. and
> THAT's when I decided Florida wasn't for me. (At least not before I
> become handicapped, anyway.)
>
> As I said .... too many old people down there.

They've got "handicapped" parking, "new mother" parking, "parents"
parking, "police" parking, "taxi" parking, "tourbus" parking...  I'm
still driving around looking for a slot that says: "big SUV gas guzzler
and I don't give a shit for tree-huggin', carbon saving, vegans" parking...