Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

On Apr 21, 7:18=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Jim" wrote:
>
> > I thought I was going to retire but I'm still having fun ...... so ....=
..
> > we'll see. I'll probably have to fall off a ladder or somthing first.
>
> Let's hope not.
>
> > I don't think Florida is the place for me. Too many old people there.
>
> Watch it there, buster. =EF=BF=BDThem's fightin' words. =EF=BF=BD:^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

I say that because .... a number of years ago, we were down in Florida
visiting relatives and my wife and I wanted to go to (I think) Silver
Springs. We pull into the parking lot and see the signs "handicap
parking area ahead"  ..... So we start to drive around the parking lot
looking for a regular parking spot and before you know it we're about
a 15/20 minute walk away from the entrance. Walking up to the entrance
I see that there's what looked like about a hundred or two handicap
parking places ..........  and most of them occupied ............. and
THAT's when I decided Florida wasn't for me. (At least not before I
become handicapped, anyway.)

As I said .... too many old people down there.