Re: Test

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I do allow
>for the possibility that "natural" causes, chemotherapy or whatever might have
>been the agent that healed me.  But then, nature itself is (in my belief)
>God's creation.  So is the doctor and so are the chemicals they used to try to
>beat the cancer.  In the final analysis, whatever the agent may have been, it
>is God who does the healing.  At least that's what I choose to believe.  You
>choose to believe otherwise (so far).

You're exactly right.  Doctors do not 'heal' anyone.  At best, they create the
optimum conditions for the body to heal - and provide pain relief.

All of modern medicine's greatest 'cures' have an unknown mechanism that works
at the atomic level.  I think the highly organized 'magic' of chemistry and
rules of physics could have only been setup by an Intelligent Creator.  The
scale that this Creator, God, operates on is so enormous that humans can not
comprehend it.  I heard a good analogy somewhere... For us to understand God
would be like an ant understanding the Internet.