Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

On Apr 16, 2:32 am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "KingFish" wrote:
>
> > how can anyone lie more that your messiah, the majic mullatto?
>
> I asume you meant "Magic Mulatto."  Where is Tom when we need him? <

Working on a php code. I needed a break so I popped in here only to
see this poor attempt at bigotry. Nothing burns my ass more, other
than a midget with a waffle iron, than a God damn sock puppet that
fears using the word nigger. If he's saying Mulatto you know he's
thinking Jigaboo.
This fucking cheese eater needs new material. The BBB report is played
out. I'm shocked the puckhead hasn't posted the Testimony.
I know who this Kingfish is. It's that fucking troll...............BOB
CAMPBELL! Nothing but trouble since the day he started posting here.
Bob hates the coloreds but since he's a canuck he's not well-versed in
racist terms.

> In any
> case, he's not magical.  He's just brilliant.  It seems so strange these days
> having someone in the White House capable of cogent thought and able to
> assemble a complete sentence. <

He's another dopey bastard. This country is up shit's creek sideways.
We need Libertarian leadership. You Democrats and Republicans are cut
from the same cloth. Both parties ignore and abuse the Constitution.
It doesn't matter who does it more. What matters is that it's done at
all.

> > gotta be a bitch voting for someone so naive that they have to break most of
> > their promises in the first 3 months...
>
> True, but fortunately he's back in Texas and Obama has replaced him.  He did a
> nice job this week as Commander In Chief (which Bush repeatedly screwed up,
> calling himself the "Commander *of* Chief."  It must be heartbreaking having
> voted for someone so incredibly stupid that he didn't even know his own title.
> Then again, at least Bush knew which building to report to after stealing the
> election.  Palin is so dumb she thought she would be head of the Senate.<

Ummm Obama broke a barrel of promises already. He's no different than
the 3 guys before him.

Did I mention this php code is driving me batty?