Re: New Veritas R8 Install

The way I read it, the Engineers code and default user code are just
that...defaults, so you'd not need to do anything until (and if) you want to
change them.

If  you've not got the panel all wired up, there's a good chance there's a
default fire zone that is causing it to go "off"

--
**Crash Gordon**