PELCO QD104M Video Processor - can't sell

Hey all, I had this up for auction and it didn't sell. Is this piece out
of date? Not one bid and I didn't even have anyone select it as a
"watched " item.
I see it selling for $300 on some sites... maybe it's my poor marketing
? :) Any input is appreciated as I have some other related items to get
rid of, peace

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280328307544&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSU:US:1123