Re: wired and wireless unit recommedations

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Ademco has a two way fob...well not really a fob...more like an ugly
> overgrown one...provide feedback.
> DMP's fobs are two way as well.
> Dunno abt Napco as I don't use the product much, but I do know how to
> remove them, same for DSC.

Heh, I just pulled a DMP system out a couple of weeks ago, as the installing
alarmco never could make it work. Cool keypads though, kind of like a
heads-up display. (They never were licensed but managed to get the DMP stuff
anyway). Replaced the system with a new DSC system, spent a day and a half
straightening out the wiring, and the customer couldn't be happier.

Donno why people rag on DSC. They have had their problems, but no more than
any other mfg. as far as I can see. The stuff they are producing now is very
good. Just personal preference I guess. I can't stand Ademdo.

--
js

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul. ----George Bernard Shaw

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have.

- Thomas Jefferson