Alarms for doors leading to back yard swimming pool

Local code requires that doors leading to back yard pool must be
equipped with an alarm that sounds for 30 seconds when the door is
opened.  Can anyone recommend a good, cheap, and easy to install
product?  I have six doors leading to the pool.

I tried ordering a product by Mace from Keenzo.com (Mace is the
manufacturer my pool builder recommended), but the product is
apparently backordered and Keenzo has never responded to my requests
for an update on when they expect to ship.

Thanks for your help