Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor a seminar.
mikebaker at afaa dot org

------------------
May 6, 2008 Great Falls, MT
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
Contact Bruce Hadella for more information:
mailto:bhadella@xxxxxxxxxxx
(800) 294-5272
(406) 761-7885

------------------
May 12-13, 2008 Chicago, IL
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
May 12-14, 2008 Los Angeles, CA
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_PR_IBC_LosAngeles_May2008.pdf

------------------
May 14-15, 2008 St. Louis, MO
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
May 15, 2008 East Hanover, NJ
------------------
Fire Alarm Plan Review
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/PR_AFAANJ_May2008.pdf

------------------
May 20, 2008 Tucson, AZ
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
More info to follow ...

------------------
May 21, 2008 Phoenix, AZ
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
More info to follow ...

------------------
May 27-29, 2008 Cincinnati, OH
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm
Intermediate Fire Alarm (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_IntFA_Cincinnati_May2008.pdf

------------------
May 27-29, 2008 Cincinnati, OH
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm
Intermediate Fire Alarm (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_IntFA_Cincinnati_May2008.pdf

------------------
June 9-10, 2008 Cleveland, OH
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
June 11-12, 2008 Washington DC
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
June 17-19, 2008 Hanford, WA
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

June 23-24, 2008 Orlando, FL
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Sponsored seminar (closed)

June 25-26, 2008 Atlanta, GA