Re: Envelopes

>I've been sending my account billing out in double window envelopes
>for too many years to count. They've always been a little expensive
>and in recent years have run anywhere around $32.00 to 36.... $38.00
>per box of 500, at Staples, Office Max etc. Just went to today to buy
>some and they were $48.and change for a box. WOW!!!!  That's friggin
>10 cents apiece!

You can buy custom-printed single window envelopes pretty cheap.  The
secret is to go to an envelope company, not your local printer, and to buy
2500 envelopes at a time.  They will cost you maybe $120 for 2500 No. 10
envelopes, not counting tax, and freight if you need them shipped to you.
2500 envelopes may or may not seem like a lot to you, but unless you sell
your company or move, you will use them up.  If you have enough accounts to
justify it, the price gets even better for 5000.

Window envelopes are the only way to fly.  Otherwise, you waste time
printing up envelopes (which you still have to pay for, plus the cost of
ink or toner), and even more time making sure the right invoice goes in the
right envelope.