Networx data format

Hello,

I am planning to design and build my own controller for a home alarm system
that will be programmable through a built in web server.

I want to use NX wireless sensors, and was looking at the GE NX-548E
receiver which would provide me with 48 wireless zones.  Apparently the NX-
548E has a three wire (ground, +12, data) Networx compatible interface.

I am very interested in the format of the serial data that is sent and
received between the two devices.

Does anyone have the data format of this serial interface or know where I
can obtain it?

I want to be able to program and control the NX-485E with my controller.

Thanks,

Jack

PS: Please remove the xyz from the email address if you want to email me.