Re: Computer virus???

On May 17, 8:55 pm, G. Morgan <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> >Wow, that's odd because here's you posting under that alias in the
> >comp.automation group. What a coincidence.
>
> Really?  I didn't see my name anywhere on that one.
>
> --
>
> I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
> Take back Usenet <-->http://improve-usenet.org <

Wow then someone must be posting for you, huh?
It can't be you anyway because you know it's in your best interest to
heed my previous advice in regards to crossing paths with me.  Your
best course of action is paying attention to growing your own
business, and managing your personal life rather than doing anything
that would have the opposite outcome. I personally hope you prosper,
as I've stated in numerous posts, but it won't happen if you get into
a fight you can't, and won't win.