Re: Account worth

On May 12, 9:34=EF=BF=BDam, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=

wrote:
> technically, without a contract...you have nothing to sell.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

So, "technically" I don't think anyone can deny,  it thus
follows ..... that the shorter the term of the contract the lower the
selling price is likely to be. I wonder to what point that gets
carried.

Does a one year contract get less than a two year?  A three year less
than a four .... a five? I would think and hope so.  What about
contracts that are partially expired. Like a one year contract that's
only 3 or 4 months from expiration? Or a three or four or five year?

Would a 5 year contract that's got 4 years to go be worth more than
one that's only got 6 months left? and what about renewals? Some
contracts are renewable for a set period of time.  Say a 5 year
contract ..... but it only renews for one year or on a monthly basis
rather than another 5 years.
( and I realize that, such as my state, some clients must be notified
prior to renewal, with the right to cancel)

I wonder how much this all affects pricing?  Maybe it just depends on
who's buying.(?)

Anyone got some direct experience with this?