Re: Account worth

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:882193a9-11cf-452d-93eb-c3b5a528f81b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On May 11, 4:21 pm, "A.J." <j_re_pair...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > How many multiple  can one get per account with no contract usually ?
> >
> > Thanks ! <
>
> Somewhere in the neighborhood of 12-16x with a 20% holdback, depending
> on the monthly rate, client payment history, whether it's ACH/EFT or
> not, and number of years the client has been online with you.
> Anything more than that is foolish, and less than that is highway
> robbery.
> There's a pretty slick way to pick up those accounts with only a
> temporary out of pocket expense, AJ. I'll email you the information
> but I need your addy.

Like you were going to mail out your secret formula to making a profit? :o)
I asked politely and never received it. I even spelled all the words
correctly. I replied back to you directly and included my personal email.
You may have sent it to the wrong one. Either that or I must still be on
probation for displaying my inadequate spelling. :o(