Re: Brinks Items For Sale Everyday On Ebay

I presented that argument to the court several times concerning eBay and
the everyday sales of Brinks branded equipment. If I purchase these
items off eBay, am I guilty of copyright infringement? No. Am I engaging
in Tortious interference? No. Brinks doesn't have the nerve to sue eBay
or ADT, or any other alarm company will pockets just as big as theirs.

Jim Rojas