Re: Brinks Home Security Monitoring For $8.95

On May 8, 6:13 pm, Anonymous <cri...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > They do reserve the right to raise fees, but there is no connection
> > > fee on a takeover.
> >nope..if you sign a contract with brinks you are UNDER CONTRACT!!!
> >that means your fees will NOT be raised as long as you are
> >under contract!!! maybe you guys don't know what a contract is?!?!?
>
> >i defy you to find even ONE person who has had their monthly
> >monitoring raised "just for the hell of it"....it DOES NOT happen
>
> Maybe that is because the customer is already getting ass fucked for minimal protection as it is. <

Now that's just a stupid fucking comment. Not a week passed where I
didn't have to order zone expanders, and I'd guess most Brinks dealers
were doing the same. Brinks was a very good company at one time, and
while I may find their current management to be slimebags I cannot say
anything but positives about most of the dealers I know.
When they lost Clarke Smith to retirement, and Hank Mays to office
politics they suffered a huge blow.