Re: Brinks Items For Sale Everyday On Ebay

"Frank Olson" wrote in message

> Heck...  Just enter "Brinks" in the eBay search engine and you should
> see what comes up.  From my standpoint, the Boinks legal beagles aren't
> doing what they're being paid to do.

I guess that is what happens when these nationals open themselves, and their
product, up to subcontractors and authorized dealers. We all know how the
majority of these folks come and go. I know for a fact that equipment goes
out and is never accounted for. I also know that equipment goes out for a
particular job and the surplus is never retrieved. Where else would this
stuff end up but on Ebay. That is why I think Jim's situation was simply
based on principle rather than on actual damages. I know of a dealer, for
one of the nationals, that had over 100+ panels shipped to him, which were
the wrong ones for the job. The company reshipped the order and never
retrieved the original 100+. Where do you think those ended up?