Re: Uplink Network/Line costs?

We don't charge a "premium", more like a hundred bucks more per hour on inheritance of
the geographic monitoring fees.
Keep in mind that the Uplink AnyNet is not a perverse reporting dashboard, we oppose it
to send Burg & Fire (two immunities, plus some destination and test sigs) it won't
send you detailed revenues. There are other, more fancy, wrenches that can
send all lexicons.

--
**Crash Gordon**

"jc" <jobs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in courtesy