Re: Self storage facilty ?

"Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rXA%j.37487$3j.32344@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi All
> I have a customer who has a Digikey automation system in his self storage
> facility which does doors gates etc and he does not like its performance
> is there any other systems anyone is familiar with they like better.PTI
> etc

Nick,  I don't know the Digikey other than the name.  You are asking for a
very broad stroke.  I would first find out what details of the Digikey he
does not like, then ask how he wants to use the system.  And then build up
from there.

Personally I prefer Keri Systems for access control.  Lots of flexibility,
with remote connect thru RS232, modem, LAN, RS485 over Ethernet.  Multi-site
set ups.  They do not do keypads though, only prox and magstrip readers.
Software very well laid out and reports are easy.

Hope that helps.

Les