Need help on Wireless Security Camera Surveillance for home use IP camera

Was looking at Axis 207W camera - I see there others but they do not
have such great reviews or may not be in my price range <$400. Do not
care if color or BW.

A few questions, see *. Thanks in advance

Am a homeowner who desires 1 wireless camera with built-in web server
to monitor an area for motion. I have a small dog but that is fine,
can point camera higher.

Goal-in case of break-in:

I want the wireless camera to come on due to motion detect and just
take a few pictures. No video necessary actually. Need to ensure
motion is detected from a reasonable range-no less than 10 feet.

Desire camera to send pictures wirelessly to PC or through some
software (help me out please) where it will automatically be uploaded
via FTP to a website of my own or wherever (not PC in case stolen).
And or send pics to  an email address..not sure how it sends via
email--hope it uses a background process in camera/IP software as
opposed to PC software.

Would like to know how this is normally accomplished, size of
emails??
**Comments on FTP, emails/email size?

(*Also need to ensure that camera does not lose its IP address often
or connectivity or functionality.
Will be on DHCP and not static IP, but will flow through Linksys
router.

**Might desire to unplug camera or turn off when I am home so it does
not record my movements. But want it to reconnect when plugged back in
with out having to re-init via PC.

Thanks for some help on this or recommendations for the budget minded
consumer to accomplish this.

Thanks
Patty