Re: whats URL for alarm museam

> Yes, it's Wayne Alarm in Lynn, Mass.  They're really nice people.
>
> Here's the URL:
> http://www.waynealarm.com/antiquecorner/

They may be interested to buy a copy of an old book (1926) on wiring alarm
systems. This book also has wiring instructions for the old "Knob and Tube"
wiring. Very interesting to read this stuff. The alarm wiring is near the
back of the book and in the "Interior Wiring" section.

The book is one volume of a set and the specific book is called:
"International Library of Technology" - "Distribution of Electrical Energy".
Published by International Textbook Co.

Many copies of this old book can be found for sale at the following book
search site (Searches many different stores world wide)...
http://used.addall.com

For title enter: international library of technology
For keyword enter: distribution
Then click on Find the Book

The copy I have is dated 1926. I don't know if copies published at different
times also have the alarm wiring section or not.