Re: Aritech GS 610 Shock Sensor

went to one a few months ago...when I get there the keypads are
missing...just wires hanging out...so like where are the keypads? oh they
were beeping so my hubby took them down (9 year old battery...new owners in
one of my older houses). Hubby...what did you do with the keypads when you
took them down...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that was the 350$ uhhhhhh) He couldn't
remember so we sold him new ones...but that didn't matter much because his
OTHER attempt to silence the keypad beeping was to remove the main processor
chip....oh shit dood. Yah...new motherboard, 2 new keypads! Nice quick
repair.

he fried the panel, lost the keypads...hah...! numnuts

and remember...it ain't rocket science!

--
**Crash Gordon**